Glamorinky Friday II

For this round of Glamorinky fun your game is to guess what these funky little beads used to be. Players have until Sunday August 27, 2006 at midnight American Eastern Standard time to take a guess at the prior life of these beads and put it in the comments section of this post. On August 28 I'll put all the correct guesses in a hat and draw one name, and announce it in that day's post. The person selected will have to contact me through the email link on this blog to give me their address so I can send them a pair of earrings made from a few of these beads. You do not have to know me to participate; everyone who reads this is welcome to play. If you are commenting as "Anonymous", be sure and leave a name with your guess so I can tell who to include in the drawing.

Now here's a clue: These beads bounce now, but they used to roll.

One guess per person! No cash value! No substitutions! No way!

See you Monday!