Glamorinky Friday


In the world of contesting, "janky" means loser and "inky" means winner.
In the world of Glamorosi, "Glamorinky" means fabulous and lucky.

The pigeon in this photo is a cherished member of my family, and is named after something having to do with jewelry. You all have until Sunday August 20, 2006 at midnight American Eastern Standard Time to put your best guess at this beautiful bird's name in the comments section for this post. On Monday morning I'll put all of the correct guesses in a hat and select one name. I'll announce the Glamorinky person's name in Monday's post, and he or she will have to contact me through the email link on this blog and give me their address so I can mail their surprise.

Now here's a clue: the answer is looking you straight in the eye.

One guess per person! No cash value! No substitutions! No way!

See you Monday!