Come On Get Happy

A few weeks ago in this post I told you I was applying to a juried art show.
This is part of the letter I received from them:

...Thank you for submitting your application. After careful review, our
committee would like to invite you to participate in the Festival....

I’m in! I’ll post the address and all of the info next week, but for now save the dates! If you’re in or near Philly November 4 and 5, come see me and my Glamorosi jewelry line at the Artisans Fall Festival in Germantown. I’ll be the one with the big smile on my face!

Speaking of smiles, the happy face necklace above is glass and sterling. I initially only made these for family members (as a reminder of how when I was a kid I used to ruin all of their prized possessions by putting smiley face stickers on everything I saw), but a few people ordered them because they look like online forum smilies. They are not currently a stock item, but I have two available: the one with red glass beads shown above, and one with black onyx beads. Both are $42.

YAY!