How Many Designers Does it Take to Change a Light Bulb?

Just one. I found this groovy Lucite and brass pendant in an auction lot I picked up a few years ago. It doesn't have a maker's mark but I believe it's an authentic 1960's or 70's treasure. I added quartz crystal rounds and 14k gold beads. It's not for sale; it's part of my personal collection. I wear it when I want to send the subliminal message I have some sort of idea.

I really had no clue though that anyone besides me and six of my friends would read this blog. I know I said on Monday I would get over my internet culture shock, but I am blown away by the amount of attention and inquiries I have received over the last few days. It's electrifying! (I'm so sorry, it appears I'm in full pun mode). I was scheduled to attend a few events this week but I'm enjoying myself right here at home, taking orders and making friends. I need to stay in for a few more days to make jewelry, but do drop by tomorrow because I have a fun little surprise planned for all of you.
Don't be too late! I'll leave the light on.