Glamorinky Friday III

This week's Glamorinky prize is one pair of my version of the 70's classic, peacock feather earrings. Almost hidden beneath the "Glamorosi" watermark are blue goldstone beads - very pretty! I don't have a photo on hand, but I also make a shorter version of these that are trimmed up to the green part of the feather, so it's just the "eye". The winner can choose fringed or trimmed; the longer style is more rock & roll, the shorter version is dressier and less tickly.

For this week's Glamorinky fun your game is to guess what type of wire I used to assemble these earrings - not what gauge wire, but what type of metal it is - look at the coil that holds the feather. You have until Sunday September 3, 2006 at midnight American Easter Standard time to put your guess in the comments section of this post. On Monday September 4, 2006, I'll put all the correct guesses in a hat and draw one name, then announce it in that day's post. The person selected will have to contact me through the email link on this blog and give me their address so I can send their earrings. You do not have to know me to participate; everyone who reads this blog is welcome to play. IMPORTANT: If you are commenting as "Anonymous", you must put your name with your guess so I know who to include in the drawing.

Now here's a clue: You should be thinkin' of Lincoln!

One guess per person! No cash value! No substitutions! No way!

See You Monday!