Glamorinky Friday #8

For this week’s Glamorinky fun your game is to guess the name of these blue-green stone beads.

Players have from the moment the contest is posted on Friday October 6, 2006 until Sunday October 8, 2006 at midnight Eastern Standard Time to take a guess and put it in the comments section of this post. On Monday October 9, I'll draw or randomize a name from all the correct entries and announce it in that day's post. The person selected should contact me through the email link on this blog to give me their address, and I will make them something with one or more of these beads!

Read the rules before you guess!

OFFICIAL RULES
1. You must be 18 or older to participate in Glamorinky Friday. This contest is open to residents of the USA and Canada. Prize values vary. One guess per person/household per week. Please DO NOT say “I think it’s this OR this, because that is two guesses. Also, if you have a glitch and accidentally double or triple post, please don’t delete it, leave it there so everyone can see what happened and no-one will think you changed your answer.
2. You are welcome to post about this contest on other sites, but please do not post the answers anywhere but on the Glamorosi blog.
3. One winner per week will be selected from the pool of correct entries. For weeks with less than 50 participants, I will be using the ultra-official paper-ball-in-a-hat selection method. For weeks with more than 50 I will use a randomizer. Winner will be awarded prize offered - no cash or prize substitutions. I DO NOT notify Glamorinky winners – you MUST come back to this blog to see if you won.
4. Privacy policy: for now I am not collecting anyone’s info unless they win. I will only use your address to ship your prize, and then I can delete it or add it to my database – your choice. I do not share, trade, or sell my mailing list.
5. If you are commenting as "Anonymous", be sure and leave your name with your guess so I can tell who to include in the drawing.
6. I reserve the right to add, alter, or change the rules of this contest. I reserve the right to award a prize of equal value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
7. Glamorosi the company and/or Glamorosi the person are NOT responsible for and will not be held accountable for computer glitches or lost posts/entries – please enter early and make sure you get in.
8. Please send correspondence regarding this contest and all other Glamorosi business through the email link on this blog.

Now here’s the clue:
These stones might be perfect for a female warrior, but are actually named for a river.

Have fun! See you Monday!