Rainbow 'Round My Shoulder

I love rain, but after days and days of grey I'm ready for a rainbow. I tend to dress in neutrals and get my color fix with accessories, so the mixed-gem jewelry pictured above is a favorite of mine. It's versatile too - it works dressed up, and is equally fabulous with a t-shirt, jeans and ponytail.

Every piece I make of this style is unique - the colors and stones change - so if you order there’s an element of surprise. The necklace and earrings shown share deep red and tangerine garnet, amethyst and green tourmaline; the necklace also has blue and yellow topaz and a citrine center stone. Other gemstones I use for these items include include peridot, iolite, and different colors of sapphire.

Necklace: 17” plus a 2” adjustable chain with a lobster claw clasp
Earrings: approx. 1.5” from post to the longest point

Email me for more info.