Glamorinky Friday #12

Today I load in my set-up for the Artisans Fall Festival, and then the show is Saturday and Sunday. I won't have time this weekend to fact-check all of the answers for a guessing game, so Glamorinky #12 will be a one-question color survey instead. There are no wrong answers, and everyone who participates and abides by the official rules listed below will be included in the drawing.

Players have from the moment this is posted on Friday November 3, 2006 until midnight on Sunday November 5, 2006 to post their answer by clicking on the word “comment” at the bottom of this post. On Monday November 6th I will draw a name to receive a prize made with one or more of the beads shown above.

READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU ANSWER!
READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU ANSWER!
READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU ANSWER!

OFFICIAL RULES
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
2. You must be 18 or older to participate in Glamorinky Friday. This contest is open to residents of the USA and Canada. Prize values vary. One guess per person/household per week. This contest is open to individuals only, NO ENTERING SERVICES PERMITTED.
3. Please do not post the answers anywhere but on the Glamorosi blog.
4. Please DO NOT say, "I think it's this OR this", because that is two guesses.
5. NO DELETING. If you have a glitch and accidentally double or triple post, please don't delete it, leave it there so everyone can see what happened and no-one will think you changed your answer.
6. If you are commenting as "Anonymous", be sure and leave your name with your guess so I can include you in the drawing if you guess correctly.
7. Glamorosi the company and/or Glamorosi the person are NOT responsible for and will not be held accountable for computer glitches or lost or misdirected posts/entries. Please enter early and make sure you get in.
8. One winner per week will be selected from the pool of correct entries. For weeks with less than 50 participants, I will use the ultra-official paper-ball-in-a-hat selection method. For weeks with more than 50 I will use a randomizer. Winner will be awarded prize offered - no cash or prize substitutions. I DO NOT notify Glamorinky winners - you MUST come back to this blog to see if you won. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF TIMES YOU CAN WIN.
9. PRIVACY POLICY: for now I am not collecting anyone's info unless they win. I will only use your address to ship your prize, and then I can delete it or add it to my database - your choice. I do not share, trade, or sell my mailing list.
10. I reserve the right to add to, alter, or change the rules of this contest. I reserve the right to award a prize of equal value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
11. Please send correspondence regarding this contest and all other Glamorosi business through the email link on this blog.
12. FOR GLAMORINKY #12 YOU MUST ONLY PICK ONE COLOR.
Answers with more than one color, or no color given, will not be included in the drawing.

Now here's your survey question:

Shown in the photo at the top of this post are three versions of glass cathedral beads, also known as window pane beads. The photo has been enlarged to show detail - the average size of the beads is around 10mm. The deep red and yellow/green beads are two types of cathedral beads in the classic style, and the more modern looking pink beads are known as "German style". To be included in the drawing tell me which color beads you like best: red, yellow/green, or pink. Only pick one color!

Have fun! See you Monday!