Glamorinky Friday #14

During last week's game I told you I don't look so great in yellow. I do however have a knack for finding beautiful yellow stones, so I have a couple of tricks to make it a color anyone can wear. For Glamorinky Friday #14 your game is to correctly guess the name of the semiprecious beads pictured above. The photo has been enlarged to show detail;
the actual size of the stones ranges from 6-20mm.
All of the beads are all transparent golden-yellow;
any other colors in the photo were caused by the flash.

Players have from Friday November 17, 2006 until midnight Eastern Standard Time on Sunday November 19, 2006 to participate by clicking on the word "comment" at the bottom of this post. Just like last week, I am going to keep all of the answers hidden over the weekend, then publish them once the game is over. To confirm your answer has been accepted look at the top of the page after you click "submit" - if you have successfully posted it will read, "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval".

On Monday November 20th I will draw a name to receive a prize made with one or more of the beads shown above. I do not notify winners, you must come back to this blog to see if you won.

READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU ANSWER!
READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU ANSWER!
READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU ANSWER!

OFFICIAL RULES
1. No purchase necessary. A purchase of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
2. You must be 18 or older to participate in Glamorinky Friday. This contest is open to residents of the USA and Canada. Prize values vary. One guess per person/household per week. This contest is open to individuals only, NO ENTERING SERVICES PERMITTED.
3. Please do not post the answers anywhere but on the Glamorosi blog.
4. Please DO NOT say, "I think it's this OR this", because that is two guesses.
5. NO DELETING. If you have a glitch and accidentally double or triple post, please don't delete it, leave it there so everyone can see what happened and no-one will think you changed your answer.
6. If you are commenting as "Anonymous", be sure and leave your name with your guess so I can include you in the drawing if you guess correctly. If you have a popular name be sure to include your last name or an identifier such as "Mary from Manchester", etc. Please don't put your home address, phone number, etc. in the post - the whole internet can see this blog.
7. Glamorosi the company and/or Glamorosi the person are NOT responsible for and will not be held accountable for computer glitches or lost or misdirected posts/entries. Please enter early and make sure you get in.
8. One winner per week will be selected by randomizer from the pool of correct entries. Winner will be awarded prize offered - no cash or prize substitutions. I DO NOT notify Glamorinky winners - you MUST come back to this blog to see if you won.
THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF TIMES YOU CAN WIN.
9.
Well look at you reading the rules! I'm impressed! Carry on!
10.
PRIVACY POLICY: for now I am not collecting anyone's info unless they win. I will only use your address to ship your prize, and then I can delete it or add it to my database - your choice. I do not share, trade, or sell my mailing list.
11. I reserve the right to add to, alter, or change the rules of this contest. I reserve the right to award a prize of equal value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
12. Please send correspondence regarding this contest and all other Glamorosi business through the email link on this blog.


Now here's your clue:
These stones used to be purple!

Have fun! See you Monday!