GlamorInky Friday #19

Valentine's Day has always been my favorite holiday and this year is extra special because February 14th marks my seventh anniversary as a jewelry designer. I'm also excited because I was recently accepted to two juried sites: 1000Markets.com, a site for upscale shops, and Trunkt.org, a portfolio site where merchandising professionals go to find designers.

I know how lucky I am to reach this milestone, and I know I couldn't have done it without you, so GlamorInky Friday #19 is about celebrating together. For this GlamorInky I want you to visit my 1000 Markets shop then come back here and leave a comment that tells me three things:

1. Tell me your favorite item in my 1000 Markets shop.
2. Tell me what you're celebrating this Valentine's Day.
3. Tell me your email address.

You must list all three things for your entry to be counted. If your email address is in your Blogger profile you can write "address in profile".

No purchase necessary, one entry per person, 18+, USA only. Entries accepted from Friday, February 6, 2009 at 9:00 AM EST through Friday, February 13, 2009 at 11:59 PM EST. You must be registered with Blogger to comment. The comments are moderated so they will not show up immediately. Click here for the complete official rules and privacy policy.

When the entry period is over I will use a Randomizer to select one winner to receive a pair of my Sterling Silver Chainmaille Earrings just like the ones shown with this post (ARV $65). The earrings are hand-woven by me and feature freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystal.

Before I go, my new readers may be wondering why this promotion is called GlamorInky Friday, so here's the deal: "Glamor" is half of my name, and "Inky" means winner in sweepstakes lingo. GlamorInky Friday is a game for glamorous winners.

Happy Valentine's Day!

XO,
Glamorosi

Edited to add: the winner will be announced on 2-17 or 2-18.

♥ ♥ ♥