Glamorosi Selected as Featured Artist

I didn’t expect to be away from here for so long, but a few opportunities came up that have kept me busy with paperwork and details for my Spring 2010 jewelry line (yep, 2010). Sooo, this is just a pop-in to say “hello” and tell you some exciting news: this week I was selected as the featured artist by Fashionable Finds, a blog that showcases clothing and accessories by members of Trunkt (a juried site that connects designers with wholesale buyers). The write-up focused on my Woven Turquoise Collar Necklace, shown above and available now in my 1000 Markets shop. To see me as featured artist click here.

Before I go, my Mother asked me to thank all of you who sent her birthday wishes on this blog. It made her big day even more special and she genuinely appreciated it.

XO,
Glamorosi

♥ ♥ ♥