Jewelry by Glamorosi - Spring 2010 Preview

Ahoy Mateys, I hope your summer's been smooth sailing. As I mentioned in my last post I’ve been hard at work filling bridal orders and finalizing my jewelry line for Spring 2010. The designs are the easy part (I'm doing four distinct collections: bridal, chainmaille, and two vintage-inspired with beads) but the rest of it – photography, descriptions, line sheets, press kits, etc. – is time consuming. I steal a few hours here and there to tend to my garden (check out my oranges this year - no scurvy for this wench), but other than that I've been immersed in details.

A few items from my Spring 2010 Marquise Collection are previewing in my 1000 Markets shop, including the Sterling Silver Chainmaille Earrings shown with this post. They are diamond-shaped and come topped with the skull and crossbones as shown, or with a pretty flower instead. They also come in a two-tone version with sterling silver edges and rose gold-filled or yellow gold-filled centers, and there are matching necklaces I haven’t listed yet.

At the moment I'm running a free shipping special in all three of my shops: 1000 Markets, Artfire, and Etsy – so stop by soon and save a few pieces of eight.

XO,
Glamorosi

♥ ♥ ♥