Glamorosi Photo Chosen for 12th Edition Philadelphia Schmap

I have finally done something that put me on the map! One of my photos was selected to represent the Chef's Tour of the Italian Market in the 12th Edition of the Schmap Philadelphia Guide. In case you're not familiar with it, Schmap publishes digital map travel guides for cities all over the world.

I was really happy to be chosen because I LOVE the Italian Market - as most of you know I am an avid cook and I'm at the Market picking up ingredients almost every day - and also because the pepper picture was taken with a 2.0 megapixel camera, a relic by today's standards. I'm saving for a Nikon D5000 (a 12.3 MP DSLR), but it's heartening to know you don't have to have fancy equipment to get noticed.

You can see my photo in the Schmap guide here, and more of my Italian Market photos in my Flickr.

XO,
Glamorosi

♥ ♥ ♥