Grand Opening - Arts Ballroom - Philadelphia PA

Last night A.D. (my husband) and I attended the opening of Arts Ballroom, Stephen Starr's new venue for catered parties and events. The Art Deco inspired space features graceful arches, gorgeous chandeliers and a grey-blue color scheme.

If I were a less polite woman (humor me) I would have cornered the server who had the Kobe Beef Tartare tray and devoured them all. I passed on my usual champagne and opted for one of the (okay, two of the) pretty magenta-colored cocktails called "The Arts", and enjoyed hors d'oeuvres and brie with artisanal breads and jams. I also took a twirl around the dessert table, shown above. It was all delicious, and the olive oil Madeleines were divine.

Arts Ballroom
1324 Locust St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
215-554-6808

Photo by Glamorosi

To read more posts about food, tea, fashion, gardening and events: Glamorosi.blogspot.com

♥ ♥ ♥