Things I Love: Red Lacy Leaf Capelet by Eline


I love ponchos and capes, and The Red Lacy Leaf Capelet shown above is one of my favorites. It is handmade by Eline, an artist who not only makes beautiful knitted creations, but also works in international politics in Oslo, Norway. The capelet is made of deep red mohair yarn and finished with a black velvet bow. It is a versatile length that falls above the elbow.

The finished piece is available in several colors, but if you’d like to make one yourself, Eline also sells the pattern in PDF format in her Etsy shop at http://Elineof.etsy.com

I also love Eline’s Icelandic Wool Stag Sweater shown at right. It is listed as an item for men, but if my husband had one he wouldn’t get to wear it because I would never take it off.

XO,
Glamorosi

♥ ♥ ♥